Find Us:

Belize Port Authority

Maritime Service, Security and Efficiency

Home Registration & Licensing Registration and Licensing Forms

Change of Ownership Form

To be administered with both parties being present; either at the Main Office located at Mile 4, George Price Highway or at any of the Out District Offices.

Change of Name Form

Change could be administered at any of the BPA’s Offices. However, Original Registration must be submitted and must be witnessed by a BPA Representative.

Foreign Application Form

Foreign vessels arriving into the country to operate on a short term are required to clear Customs.  Owner/Charter Manager must apply for a Foreign Vessel Seaworthiness Certificate.