Please Feel Free To Contact Us.
HAVE A COMPLAINT?
Ships’ documents may be submitted at the Authority’s Headquarters during normal working hours from Monday-Friday for ships that are scheduled to enter on weekends and holidays at our Main Headquarters. Arrangements must be made by 4:00 pm of the preceding work days for services.
Effective 1 April, 2019
A portal has been created email@example.com for electronic submission of shipping documents which shall include cruise and cargo ship information such as;
- Notice of Arrival
- Departure Notice
- Certificate of Clearance
- Pilotage and Boarding Report
- Import and Export Cargo Manifests
- Ship’s Registry
- International Ship Security Certificate (on initial visit or annually)
- Protection and Indemnity Certificate (on initial visit or annually)
- Continuous Synopsis Record (on initial visit or annually)
- Tender manifests
Numbers 1,2,3, and 4 listed above are to be submitted in paper form in duplicates or triplicates as required for proper authentication.
Upon boarding, only the documents listed below are to be provided to Boarding Officers of the Belize Port Authority:
- Arrival Declaration
- Nil List
- Clearance from Last Port of Call
- Pilot card
- Discrepancy Report (if any)