Customers now have the option to conduct any of the following transactions online:
- Certificate of Competency (Master’s License): Renewal, Replacement and Lateral Transfer
- Replacement of Registration Certificate
- Re-Licensing of vessels through Virtual Vessel Inspection. All new entrant vessels will require a physical inspection.
- Replacement of Seaworthiness Certificate
Options available to customers when renewing their licenses:
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment options available via direct deposit or over the counter deposit. Receipt of payment MUST be uploaded when submitting your application.
These measures have become necessary to prevent the spread of Coronavirus and to reduce in-person services while allowing customers with internet access the ease of applying from anywhere in the world.
Tip: Kindly visit the relevant information page for the service you wish to apply for before attempting to submit an online application. Specific documents will be required in electronic format along with a scanned copy of your payment receipt when submitting your online application.
Fees Charged by the Belize Port Authority:
|VIRTUAL VESSEL INSPECTION MANDATORY FEES
|$25.00 per vessel
|$30.00 per vessel
Online Applications: Non-Refundable
|$25.00 per application
|$30.00 per application
|Dispatched fee of personalized shipment:
|$5.00 per transaction
|Next Day Service Request: $25.00 (providing the application is submitted by 12:00 NOON).
For more information please feel free to contact the Belize Port Authority at: 222-5665/5666 or email@example.com